ESTA – Electronic System for Travel Authorization
The ESTA is valid for 2 years.This procedure is mandatory for all citizens of countries which do not have a visa requirement.It is issued for all visits lasting a maximum of 3 months.
After having filled the form and having validated your regulation, you will receive, in return by e-mail, your Authorization of Electronic Travel (ESTA).
Lead times for processing and to obtain the ESTA are generally very short.
As of reception by e-mail of your ESTA you will be able to go on the Américain ground for a first duration of 3 month
Your ESTA applications
Our service offers you the benefit of :
- We check all civil status and administrative information for applications made online on our site.
- We call you directly by phone (or contact you by email if there is no answer) if we detect an anomaly in the information indicated.
- An express service that speeds up the verification procedure for urgent trip requirements, simply inform us by email or telephone.
- Our service increases your chances of having an application approved (we find any omissions and correct errors)
We keep your ESTA for 5 years and email them to you anywhere in the world if lost or left behind when you travel.
Conditions of admissibility on the American ground
You are entitled to apply for entry in the context of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if vous répondez aux conditions suivantes :
– You intend to stay in the United States for a maximum of 90 days on business,as a tourist or in transit.
– you have a passport legally issued by a country covered by the Visa Waiver Program.
– You arrive by a travel operator that has signed the Visa Waiver Program.
– You do not pose a threat for the well-being, health, security or safety of the United States.
– The trip does not end in an adjoining territory or islands, unless the traveller is a resident of these places
– You are a citizen of one of the countries covered by the Visa Waiver Program.
Canadian nationals travelling on Canadian passports do not need an ESTA.
Citizens of the following countries must produce an ESTA to enter the USA.
- Czech republic
- New Zealand
- Republic of Malta
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Technical provisions prior to any ESTA application
You will need the following elements when making your online
ESTA application :
1 – Valid passport
2 – Valid email address: (your Electronic System Travel Authorization ( E.S.T.A ) will be sent to your email address) .
If you make a mistake with your email address when making your declaration, please contact our Customer Services Department to ensure your ESTA is sent to a valid email address.
ESTA application for an entire family
Since an ESTA application is individual, you need to make an application for each member of the same family.
Useful information - Reminders
The ESTA application response
For most ESTA applications, an email reply is obtained within the day.
Some applications require a longer response time For the majority of the requests for ETA, the answer is obtained by e-mail in the course of the day.
If you change your email address, do not forget to contact our Customer Services Department to update your file.
Using the ESTA
Your ESTA travel authorisation is linked to your passport. It is valid for 2 years but you must redo it if you change your passport.
You will be asked for it by the cabin crew when boarding the aircraft.
It authorises you to travel in the USA (as a tourist or for business) for a period of 3 months, if applicable, up to the date set by the immigration department when you enter the USA.
Caution: Your ESTA will facilitate the entry to USA but you will have nevertheless to answer the questions of the agents of immigration at the time of your passage at the border (goal of your visit, family professional situations and, destinations etc).
Visas (permanent or temporary) are longer to obtain and depend on the American administration departments (sometimes, several weeks).
If your visa request is incomplete (documentary proof missing) then it will not be processed but returned by the immigration department.
Depending on certain criteria, you may be asked for additional information:
A medical certificate – A police certificate – An appointment for a prior interview (very rare)
Coût du service ESTA : 69 € (14,00 € – Taxe services immigration incluse)
Les services proposés Travel-Esta.com sont destinés à accompagner les personnes physiques et morales dans leurs démarches administratives de voyage. Il s’agit d’un site privé qui n’est pas affilié aux autorités gouvernementales.Nos tarifs couvrent tous les frais et taxes auprès des services de l’immigration, ainsi que les coûts de traitement des demandes, de vérification des informations, les frais de stockage des Autorisations de Voyage et l’ensemble des services d’assistance téléphonique, mail, chat 7j/7.